Nerf Wars is a small group activity suited for groups of 6 to 16. Our 7,000sf facility provides plenty of room for social distancing, and none of our games require close person-to-person contact.
As always, safety is our top priority. We’ve taken important precautions to keep our customers, staff, and community as safe as possible amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. Totally private at no additional cost. No strangers intermingling with your friends/family. There’s a 6 player minimum and we’re capped at 16 players. Same price of $20/person, but optionally private no matter the amount of players.
2. Extra precautions for public games. All participants will have their temperature checked upon entering the building, and will be asked to wash their hands or apply hand sanitizer before entering the arena.
3. Schedule changes to limit interactions between groups. All of our sessions will have a 30 minute gap in between them, allowing us to avoid the mixing of separate groups.
4. Expanded cleaning practices. As always, eyewear is thoroughly disinfected between sessions. Additionally, all nerf guns and high touch game surfaces are disinfected between games.
5. Increased air filtration. We’ve invested in additional HEPA air filters (the kind used on commercial airplanes) to help keep the air you’re breathing as clean as possible.
6. Hosts will be wearing masks. Guests are requested to wear masks when they aren’t playing. During gameplay all guests are required to wear eye protection, as always, but no additional facial coverings are required during play.
7. Waiver of change fees. If you wish to move your booking please call us at least one hour before your scheduled start time. Please don’t come if you are feeling sick!
8. We’ve added weekday hours! This is totally new outside of large private events we did during the week in the past. Don’t want to wait till the weekend to come play with your family? No worries, we’ve got it covered.
9. Reservations required. We’ve always aimed to operate on a reservation basis, but our accuracy has improved. (Ha, get it?) All sessions must be reserved online prior to the time of arrival. No walk-ins will be accepted. Don’t worry, reservations can be made here, or you can give us a call at 513-860-0874!
We couldn’t be more excited to be reopened and to see the darts fly once more!